Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I had to wake up this morning to go to the dentist but now I'm back in bed listening to this for appropriateness



I think this is probably one of my top ten albums, it's so great. I got it from value village when I was in high school and a couple years ago started listening to it like crazy. Who can't love Carole King! She's so great.

Lately I'm living sort of a dreamy life, cos I'm not working right now. Well I'm doing the odd shift at Zoots and applying to jobs like crazy, as well a have a show coming up and volunteering at a yoga studio but really my daytimes are pretty much open.

On that note, May 28th/29th I'm dancing a work by Carol Anderson in the last installment of Older and Reckless this year. A solo she created on herself in 1988. Looking forward to it, come if you can! Details to follow.

Another good one thanks Heather:

1 comment: