Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HOWEVER MANY BESTS I COME UP WITH BEFORE I GET BORED

Hello Internet!

In the spirit of it's like the end of the year or something here are moments which I considered to be hi-lites
some of these have pictures!

1. Marcus Boon plays a drone at double double land after we listened to a hea-dyyyyy theory talk and then and everyone fucking meditates into synesthetic wormholes and when we woke up he asked us, "how do you feel"



I think jon mccurley took this

2. Biking maniacally from gibraltar -> hanlans ferry dock -> back to gibraltar -> center island ferry dock on the island on canada day after we went to catch a ferry then realized becca left her phone at gibraltar and then we had to go to center island but alia's bike broke so we had to run with our bikes, and alia had to take off her shoes. this is after we spaced out and laughed for about an hour at becca being mindblown by toronto life 2 4 1 book.




3. Walking by myself on a wintery night from st. clarens to the horseshoe, through trinity bellwoods and the market on my way to see $100 in january

4. Finishing my last exam of winter semester and getting two pints with Jess at the disgusting campus pub and it making both of us kind of wasted because we've spent all our time studying and now we no longer have alcohol tolerance

5. Two weeks of lovely dancing in the summer doing an internship and feeling like holy shit people do this ALL THE TIME and being overwhelmed at how amazing it is to do what you love

6. Bike ride through the don valley that was supposed to take me right home but wound up taking me several kms out of the way on a windy beautiful path along the don river and then taylor creek park
actually just biking through taylor creek part like a million times



7. Hanging out with my family one night this summer, my dad helped me fix my bike and then sent me to buy us all beers. then I came home, we drank and ate burgers for dinner and my mom told me the story of her travels in 71/72 that went London -> Brussels -> Munich -> Salzburg –> Istanbul -> Ankorrah -> Urzurum –> Tehran -> Zaihadan -> Quaidan –> Nokhundi –>
Lahore –> Goa

8. Skinny dipping under the moon with Becca, Reba and Gaven at B's cottage, howling and swimming at 2 AM

9. Going for a nice walk around the york campus and finding the "arboretum" (ie parking garage) and a pond and a meadow and a tire swing and later, wombats

10. Getting an A- on a paper about Kant (simple moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment