Saturday, April 9, 2011

Posting again! School is done, there is time

Did you know that the York University campus has one three hole punch available for students? one. It's in Scott Library, and it's broken. This alone was enough to white-out my vision for all of five seconds.

School finished on Monday and I feel about a kajillion times better. The other thing (have I said a thing yet? ) is that I now have time to read and that rules! time to read whatever I want! Read something other than books about why western civilization looks suspiciously like Rome and we are clearly going to explode in a masterpiece of cold-war-era-worthy conspiracy-level sinful hooplah or that dance is not movement but is an illusion of force and the dancer a conduit for these moving forces, TIME SPACE ETC, and as a result I'm really enjoying my time getting to read whatever I want.



My sister's in southeast asia and I have to feed her fish while she's gone, and I'm really terrified of killing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment